Cal State Fullerton School of Music, Crystal Cove State Park Environmental Study Loop with guest artists: Jane Rigler flutist/improviser/deep listening, KatieDown, sound designer/performer, singing bowls, sonic meditation Cory Hills, percussion/spoken voice from Los Angeles Percussion Quartet.
Film as Collaborative Art Project: Annual Inter-arts Collaborative Project curated in collaboration with CSUF faculty in Visual Arts, Theater/Dance and Music, May 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
World Water Day Project-collaborative project with Crystal Cove State Park, CSUF School of Music, faculty and students with outreach events with Orange County Girl Scouts, March 2015, May 2016
Sound, Healing and Light-Ancient and Contemporary Practices-Cal State Fullerton 15th Annual New Music Festival, Featuring, Kathleen Supove, Eleonor Sandresky, loadbang ensemble, Divan Consort, cellist Dominique de Willencourt, CSUF New Music Ensemble, CSUF Collegium, CSUF Symphony Orchestra with guest composers in residence
Image-Music-Text, Cal State Fullerton 14th Annual New Music Festival, March 2015 Featuring Either/Or Ensemble, Richard Carrick, Lisa Bielawa, Rabbit/Rabbit, Carla Kihlstedt, Divan Consort, guitarist/composer, Elliott Sharp
Sonic Landscapes, Cal State Fullerton New Music Festival, March 2014 Los Angeles Percussion Quartet, Arctic Composer Matthew Burtner, John Luther Adams, Divan Consort, Eve Beglarian, Guidonian Hand trombone quartet
Voice in the 21st Century, Cal State Fullerton New Music Festival, March 2013 Featuring musicians from soundSCAPE, Tony Arnold, soprano, Jane Rigler and Peak Frequency Ensemble, Lisa Bielawa, Rinde Eckert, niceLAndscapes, CSUF New Music Ensemble, and Orchestra, Del Sol String Quartet, Guest composer Chinary Ung
Film as a Collaborative Art: Distinguished Speaker Series 2011-2012, CSUF Received Mission and Goals Initiative Award to produce a Collaborative Series of Film lectures in conjunction with Film as Collaborative Art Class with Radio, TV Film, Visual Arts and Theater Department CSUF
- Featuring: Pianist-Composer Fred Rzewski, Ursula Oppens, Gloria Cheng, Kathleen Supove, Bugallo-Williams Piano Duo
- March 9th-13th, 2010
- The 9th Annual New Music Festival at Cal State Fullerton features The Pianist in the 21st Century with performances of “American Classics.’ The festival will feature works by: Frederic Rzewski (composer/pianist in residence), John Cage (composer), Morton Feldman (composer), Elliot Carter (composer), Steve Reich (composer), John Adams (composer). Additional and newer works will be featured from emerging American Women Composers in residence: Amy Williams (composer/pianist), Pamela Madsen (composer/pianist), and Carolyn Yarnell (composer) performed by world renowned pianists specializing in contemporary music: Frederic Rzewski, Ursula Oppens, Gloria Cheng, Kathleen Supove and the Bugallo-Williams Piano Duo.
- Organized and implemented international event at Cal State Fullerton, featuring Paul Dresher Ensemle, Anne LaBerge, Jane Rigler, Nicole Mitchelll flutes, International Women’s Electroacoustic Listening Room Project
- Organized and implemented international event at Cal State Fullerton, featuring SO Percussion, Lisa Moore, pianist from Bang on a Can, Miya Masaoka, composer/performer/sound artist, koto and electronics, Martin Bresnick, Guest Composer in Residence, International Listening Room, Lectures/panels, masterclasses and workshops
INNER VOICES: International Women in New Music Festival held in conjunction with the International Alliance of Women in Music Annual Concert March 1-4, 2007
- Organized and implemented international event at Cal State Fullerton, featuring Meredith Monk, Zeitigest, IAWM Annual Concert with the CSUF New Music Ensemble, Tania Leon Guest Composer in Residence, International Listening Room, Lectures/panels, masterclasses and workshops
- Laguna Beach Music Festival, New Music Director, Emerging Composer Competition
- Organized and implemented international festival of New chamber music in Laguna Beach, featuring Composer Competition, guest lectures, workshops and masterclasses with The Ahn Trio, composers in residence: David Benoit, Fernando Otero and Paul Chihara
VOICES ON THE EDGE: Crossing Cultures, International Women in New Music Festival (2006)
- Organized and implemented International event at Cal State Fullerton, featuring Pamela Z, ETHEL, string quartet, Chen Yi, composer in residence and International Women’s Electroacoustic Listening Room, Lectures/panels, masterclasses and workshops
MERGING VOICES: International Festival of Women in New Music (2005)
- Organized and implemented International event at Cal State Fullerton, featuring Pauline Oliveros, Joan Tower, eighth blackbird and Diametric Ensemble in residence. International Women’s Electroacoustic Listening Room, Lectures/panels, masterclasses and workshop
HEARING VOICES: International Festival of Women in New Music (2004)
- Organized and implemented International event at Cal State Fullerton, featuring lectures and concerts and installations through international call for works collected and archived over 100 CDs of women’s works in electronics from around the globe.
- Two day festival featuring concerts, lectures, workshops, masterclasses and Women’s Listening Room
TRANSFORMING VOICES : International Women’s Electro-Acoustic Listening Room (2003)
- Organized and implemented International event, featuring lectures and concerts and installations through international call for works collected and archived over 100 CDs of women’s works in electronics from around the globe.
- Established an international archive and website devoted to Women’s Electro-Acoustic Works at CSUF
Form and the Feminine Voice: Hysteria Embodied (2002)
- Organized and implemented Concert Tour of Southern California Campuses:, Featuring Zeitgeist Ensemble, CSULB, CSUF, UCSD, March 2002
- Center for Research in Computing and the Arts (CRCA), UCSD, (1994-1996)
- Organized International Theory and Aesthetics Colloquium with European Scholars
- Cape Cod Chamber Music Festival, Administrative Director
- Organized and implemented Major Summer International Festival of Chamber Music on Cape Cod with Artistic Director, Samuel Sanders, Featuring Concerts, Workshops, Masterclasses throughout Cape Cod and in New York City